Helen offers a range of services: talks to sports clubs, schools, individual consultations, group workshops, and telephone or Skype sessions. Please contact her to discuss your requirements.
At an initial meeting, Helen will discuss with you what you want to get out of the sessions. From this meeting Helen will follow-up with an individual plan tailored to you. Sometimes, just a few sessions can have a positive impact on a targeted area; others may wish to enter a longer-term programme exploring all elements of sport psychology.
All costs for each session include preparation prior to the session and written feedback afterwards.
- Initial meeting: £50 for 45 minutes
- Individual consultations start at £80 for an hour
- Skype/Telephone Consultancy sessions: £40 for 30 minutes, then £80 an hour
- Group Workshops: Please ask Helen for further details of when Group sessions will be running
- Talks to Sports Clubs or groups, please ask Helen for further details of costs and requirements
- Spotlight individual profiles are £150 for a 1-hour session.
You will receive your own personality profile (bound A4 copy) and a full individual debrief exploring your behavioural style and mindset. You will discover what your drivers are, your strengths, what gives you confidence, how you respond to setbacks and success and lots more.
Please note: Travel fees may apply if Helen agrees to meet you at an alternative agreed location. Please ask for a quote.